Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chloe that just passed away. We miss her so much. :(






I can't say enough about this cat. She was Never mean to anyone, she would walk up to you and rubb against your leg and then would lay on your lap all the time, she'd sleep on our beds while we slept. She would never hiss at people and she would lick my other cat and would play with her too. She was a Hurricane Katrina survivor along with her sister. She just shows how you have to always spend everyday with the people you love like it was the last day that you would have with them. We should cherrish life and be greatful for the atonement cuz now we can live w/ Heavenly Father and see our loved ones in heaven again. I'll MISS HER SOOOO MUCH <3

2 comments:

erin said...

Hey pretiness!! I'm sooo sorry for your little kitty :( you are soooo right though about seeing loved ones later on you really are good at stuff like that!!! I love you so much like you are my own personal angel that was sent on earth just to help me. LOve soooooooo much,
Hayley M.J.

carla said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I met Chloe and she was so sweet and pretty. I still feel pain when I think of my sweet little fur friends, who we've shared so much of our lives with, who have gone to Heaven. Aren't we lucky to be able to feel the love of our Heavenly Father by appreciating all of His creations? I love you girls and I miss seeing you more often.Thanks for being a ray of sunshine in my life! Love,Sister Foster